- Utsaav is an Associate Director at Pulsar Capital.
- Prior to this, he worked in Morgan Stanley across its Hong Kong, Mumbai and New York offices as a part of the Global equity syndicate and equity capital market desks.
- He has over 12 years of global transaction deal experience and has worked on close to 400 transactions totalling to an aggregate deal value of US$256 Bn including IPOs, Follow-ons, Primary placements, Secondary sales and block deals.
- He has led and been part of equity capital raisings for companies across 10 global exchanges and diverse sectors like Technology, Finance, Healthcare, Telecommunication and Consumer sectors.
- He was also part of the banking team for the Alibaba Group Holding US$25 Bn IPO, US$10 Bn Postal Savings Bank IPO, US$2 Bn China Resources Pharma HK IPO and US$464 MM Interglobe Aviation (Indigo) IPO and the US$1.8 Bn HDFC Bank US and India Follow-on offerings.
- He has a Bachelor’s from the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.
- Utsaav is currently based in Dubai, UAE and is an Operating Principal in Pulsar Capital’s investment companies in various roles across finance and operations.