- Vish was a Partner, Managing Director for TPG Growth, a global private equity firm with over $13.5 billion under management, for over ten years and led investments of ~$1 billion in the region.
- He served on the boards of AGS, a cash management business, Healthium, a global medical device business, American Oncology Institute, an oncology services provider, India Transact, a payments company, Asiri Hospitals, the largest hospital and diagnostic lab business in Sri Lanka, Global Gene Corp, a Singapore based personalized medicine company, Landmark Cars, the leading auto retailer in India, Landmark Insurance, a general insurance broking firm and Dodla Dairy, a leading dairy and milk products company in South India.
- Prior to joining TPG Growth in 2007, Mr. Narain was an investor with Bessemer Venture Partners in New York. Previous to that, Mr. Narain was an Engagement Manager in McKinsey’s Private Equity Practice in Palo Alto and London. Mr. Narain joined McKinsey from Deloitte Consulting, where he was a Senior Consultant.
- He has an M.B.A. from the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University, a Master of Technology from the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi and a Diploma in Global Leadership and Public Policy from the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. Selected as a Young Global Leader in 2014, he is an active member of the World Economic Forum and served on its Advisory Board. Vish was also nominated as an Aspen Fellow in 2014 and is a member of the Aspen Leadership Institute.
- He was nominated for Business Today’s “40 under 40”, and has been featured in several publications including the cover of Forbes India. He has spoken and taught at various institutions including Harvard Business School and the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.