Chief Financial Officer
- Ankur is a Senior Finance professional and has led the finance functions across several industries including financial services, media, technology aviation, retail and healthcare.
- He has over 25 years of global experience of which about two decades have been in the US and remaining in India and Middle East.
- Ankur has worked with several multi billion dollar listed companies in the US.
- He led the IPO process for India’s largest airline, IndiGo which has more than 50% market share and is close to USD 10 Billion in market cap. He also led corporate strategy and investor relations for IndiGo.
- Ankur got his MBA from McCombs School of Business at University of Texas at Austin, TX, USA, Masters of Science, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX and Bachelors of Science, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX.
- Ankur is currently based in the Miami area and currently serves on the boards of Sunrise Chamber of Commerce, a local Chamber of Commerce and Elder Services Resource Network, a non-profit serving the local senior population in the south Florida region.